5a. DAGANG CURRY FISH
A) 600 gm fish, sliced, 500 ml 2nd santan, 200 ml thick santan
B) 3 Slices asam; 2 tbsp sugar; salt to taste
C) 8 Small onion; 4 pips garlic; l" ginger; 1"
lengkuas , 1" kunyit; 3 Stalks serai; ( 1 Tbsp chili powder;
1 Tbsp Ketumber powder; 4 Tbsp curry powder)
- Pour 2 litre water and (B) into Rikon Wok to
boil, add in fish to boil until cooked. Remove and soak into cold
water until use.
- Heat 5 tbsp oil in 3 litre Rikon Hotpan, stir
fry (C)until fragrant, add in 2nd santan.
- When boil add in fish, thick santan and
salt to taste. Serve with Nasi Dagang.
5b. WONDERFUL RICE
A) 5 cups rice, 6 1/2 cups water ,2
B) 1" cinnamon stick; 2 cloves; 2 cardamoms, 1 tsp halba
seed; 1 tbsp M&S powder; 3 tbsp oil
- Heat margarine in pot, stir fry (B) until
fragrant, add in rice and
- Pour in water, cover to cook until strong
steam appear, reduce to
low heat and boil until cooks.