|| 4a. (Kaeng Kheo Wan Kai) Thai
Green Curry Chicken
(A) 1 cup of green curry paste, 400ml thick coconut paste,
500ml coconut paste (2nd), 30g fresh basil leaves
(B) 500g chicken meat (skinless), 1 round egg plant, 2 green
& red chilies, 3 kaffir lime leaves, 2 tbsp. sugar
(C) 2 tbsp. fish sauce, salt to taste
- Heat thick santan in pot, stir until become
oil, stir fry green curry paste until fragrant.
- Add in (B) stir-fry until cooked, pour in 2nd
santan, fresh basil and (C) to taste.
- Remove and serve with rice.
4b. Thai Style Steam Rice
500g Thai King Fragrant Rice
A) 5 Kaffir leaves, 30g basil leaves, 2 slices lengkuas,
2 stalks serai
B) Mix well: 800ml hot water, 1 tbsp. M&S powder
- Rinse and drain fragrant rice, pour into steamer,
mix in (A).
- Pour in (B) and stir well, cover to steam until
strong steam appears.
- Repeat until rice cooked and serve with
green curry chicken.